Trade Contractor Related Permits

These Forms Apply to:

  • Electrical Upgrades or Improvements
  • Plumbing Upgrades or Improvements
  • Mechanical Upgrades or Improvements (Heating / AC)

Please Note: All Electrical, Plumbing, or Mechanical repairs and/or upgrades require that the Trade Contractor obtain a building permit from the Camden County Planning Department.

If the work being done is in conjunction with a residential home currently under construction, all that is required is a Trade Affidavit form.  Affidavit must be turn in prior to work commencing.

Turn in to Inspections Office PRIOR to start of Trade Work.

Powered by Phoca Download